Sunday 16 March 2014

Finding Humour!



In the afternoon, David decided he would be Miss To'oto'o. He put on her glasses wearing them upside down and took the number fan showing and seeing if the Tiger's could identify numbers. The tigers thought it was funny in particularly David! He gave Nga a try putting on the glasses as well as  the number fan while she was doing this David was laughing out loud. 

We had a fun afternoon learning about maths "finding humour" is essential to roaring to success in the Terrific Tigers!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You were certainly finding humour - I love those glasses! I might have to come in and try them on myself! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Terrific Tigers. My name is Kiri, and I am Miss To'oto'o's Aunty. I love that you shared the glasses with Nga, David.

    ReplyDelete